Pacific Style Raw Fish Salad
300g fresh firm white fish
Juice of 3-6 lemons
1 tin (400g) Coconut Cream
1 shallot, finely chopped
Handful coriander leaves, chopped
1 red capsicum, finely sliced
1 cucumber, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
Tabasco if desired
1. Cut fish into small segments.
2. Place in a bowl with enough lemon juice to cover, and mix well.
3. Leave in fridge for 15 minutes if you like the texture slightly firmer, or up to 2 hours if you prefer the fish cooked through.
4. Drain off lemon juice.
5. Add tin of coconut cream.
6. Add shallot, coriander, capsicum, cucumber and season.
7. Add a splash of good quality hot Tabasco if desired.
Recipe supplied by Foodgame Nelson.
Click Below To Purchase:
Fresh Fish Fillets