Mt Cook Alpine Salmon, Skin Off, Sashimi Grade Portion, Fresh
- Clean subtle taste and delicate texture
- Perfectly balanced oil content
- Hand fed with sustainably sourced feed
- Free of antibiotics, vaccines and pesticides
- Responsibly grown with minimal intervention
Sashimi Grade Salmon Portion
Availability: All year round.
Shelf life: Best consumed on arrival or within 5 days from receiving product.
Shipping Time: Tuesday to Friday
Availability: In stock
Mt Cook Alpine Salmon are raised in the swift cold currents of New Zealand’s Southern Alps.
In this remote alpine environment, nature takes the lead. That means minimal human intervention and low stocking densities – giving the salmon space to grow and thrive.
Fast flows, highly oxygenated glacial water and the distinctive touch of the seasons are all key ingredients in creating Natures Finest Tasting Salmon.
|Shipping Time||Tuesday to Friday|