with Greek Style Potatoes
- 1.2kg Tarakihi - Skinned & Boned Fillets
- 6 Large Potatoes
- 2 Lemons - Zest & Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Tomatoes - thinly sliced
- 90g Butter - cut into slices
- 3/4 Cup White Wine
- 6 Sprigs Dill or Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss olive oil, chicken stock, half of the lemon zest, thyme, and oregano, together with potatoes. Place all ingredients in a roasting tray, cook for 30 minutes, toss, then cook until tender and golden ( approx another 30 minutes ).
- 2. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place Tarakihi in tray, tucking in any thin ends, overlap if necessary. Sprinkle with remaining lemon zest, salt and pepper. Place butter on top of Tarakihi, then position tomato slices, on top, overlapping each other.
- 3. Drizzle with White Wine and arrange sprigs of herbs on top then place in oven.
- 4. Bake fish for approx 10-12 Minutes until it is just cooked and begins to flake at the thickest part. Serve on top of Greek potatoes and drizzle cooking juices.
- 5. Garnish with fresh herbs. Accompanied with a side of Green Salad.